Why Choose PC Computer Guy?
PC Computer Guy offers outstanding computer repair in Indianapolis!
Do you need computer help? Problems with a router? Concerned about your computer and network security? Then you've come to the right place! PcComputerGuy provides top-notch computer repair service for residential, small-business, and commercial customers.
- PcComputerGuy currently is ranked 5/5 stars on numerous sites. You can also find reviews on AngiesList.
- We are a locally owned and operated Indianapolis Computer Repair business - so you won't have to deal with silly voice prompts and incomprehensible outsourcing.
- Appointments are typically same or next-day!
- PcComputerGuy gets phenomenal customer reviews. PcComputerGuy is friendly, affordable, and reliable.
With over 10 years of experience, PcComputerGuy will handle all of your technology needs. PcComputerGuy puts the focus on you, the customer. But don't take our word for it! Just check our reviews on Angie's List or throughout the internet--you will find PcComputerGuy gets extremely high marks for excellent customer service and pricing. Nick Ellis started PcComputerGuy because of the need for friendly, affordable and reliable computer service. We are one of the least expensive computer repair shops around, highest rated in customer satisfaction. The average computer repair shop in the Indianapolis area charges between $110 and $150 per hour for residential work. Many of them won't even publish their rates which says a lot. I often compare our prices to Best Buy, since they are one of the few willing to actually publish their rates so you can compare for yourself in black and white. PcComputerGuy's standard rates are typically 33% to 50% less than our competition. We also offer a 3 hour maximum for most in-shop work, so if it takes 4 or 5 hours, you won't pay for more than 3 hours. Appointments are typically scheduled same or next day, and we are happy to answer any questions you have about anything tech! We offer:
- Affordable Rates: Typically 33-50% less than the competition. Unlike others we aren't afraid to publish our prices.
- Speedy Service: Typically same or next day.
- Highest Level of Customer Service: You speak with a real person, voice mails returned same business day, honest estimates and quality repair.
- Quality Repair: We'll fix it or you don't pay. We stand by our work -- we want to make you happy so that you will use PcComputerGuy again in the future!
- In-Home / On Site Repair: We make it convenient for you. You don't need to unplug and lug your computer to us.
- In-Shop 3 Hour Max: If we work on it in the shop most repair is covered by a 3 hour max. If it's done in 2 hours, you pay 2 hours. If it takes 5 hours, you pay for only 3 hours! Typically we put 5 hours into an in-shop repair job which often includes full virus scans (not quick scans), temp file removal, system optimization, updates, and dust removal from inside the PC. What other company offers that?! (*Exclusions apply but we will provide advance notice - for example data recovery does not fall into the 3 hour max rate.)